Thursday 26 May 2011

My thoughts for the day

So I was coming back from the gymn and i started thinking about people's obssesion with staying young and getting the ''perfect body'' which according to alot of people is a flat tummy. There are so many television programs about staying young or looking younger. You don't need to get a flat stomach and be a size zero or six to look good. When I look at models on the runway they look like they are about to snap.

Also, i think my laptop has a will of it's own and it seems to not want to work for me all the time anymore. Maybe it has an evil side and it's plotting...if that's even possible..okay I think I had better stop because if I go on the next thing I know I will be typing complete nonsense which is actually rather fun.

Another thing I find entertaining is doing air guitar at a disco to Bon Jovi Living on a Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment